Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reading "What is Time Management?" really gave me some helpful insight on how I can manage my time better. Some of the things I already knew, but I still found the information very helpful. Ever since I started college it seems like there is not enough time in the day. When I did the time management exercise, I still had 16 hours left in the week to study. I've always had a planner to help me remember when certain assignments are due and anything else dealing with school, but actually sitting down and focusing on how long each assignment will take has become a slight issue for me. I have always had the tendency to over study which of course is not good. Now that I know the extra time I have in the week, I should be more organized with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment