Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4K Summary for February

Feb. 10, 2012

The student that I was assigned to was Hiwarau S. and he goes to Pt. England School were Mrs. Barks is his teacher. Hiwarau had a picture of himself on the first day back to school. I replied to his post that I hope he has a successful school year and to keep up the good work.

Feb. 18, 2012

I commented on Kalay's blog, and she is in Mrs. Yollis' class. Her blog was about her dog, Shari. I told her how much of a dog lover I am, and for her to keep up the good work with school.

Feb. 24, 2012

In this C4K assignment, I was assigned to a student by the name of Liz from Ms. Epple's class. Liz wrote a wonderful blog on good sportsmanship. She basically stated how good it is to have good sportsmanship and how it is important to cheer your fellow teammates on. She continued on saying how wrong it is to yell and scream at someone on the team if the team lost. I fully agreed with Liz. In my comment, I stated how right she was and how it is always good to have a positive attitude while being in teams. I went on by saying how important it is to show a good attitude especially if the team looses. You never know how someone may feel on the inside emotionally. Just showing a smile to someone can make all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    Do you still have the links to these kid's blogs? That would be a nice thing to have so we could read what they wrote as well. Otherwise, you appear to have left some good comments!

    ReplyDelete