Thursday, March 29, 2012

C4K Summary for March

For the first C4K assignment for the month of March, I was assigned to two students by the names of Cheyenne and Leyla. Below is the link to their blog and also my comment:


Cheyenne and Leyla's Blog Post

For my second C4K assignment for the month of March, I was assigned to a student by the name of Tahibah. Below is the link to the student's blog, as well as my comment:


Tahibah's Blog Post


Hello, Tahibah!
My name is Angela Smith and I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. You did an awesome job on your story. I loved the in depth details that you gave about Ann in your story. From what I understood from your story, was that the spiders Ann dreamed about represented her friends becoming her enemies; wonderful metaphor, Tahibah! Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment